Contact Info

WW2 Timelime

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Podcast Help!

The websites were extremely useful, I learned so many things about podcasts that I previously did not know. The website I found most useful was is.gd/2cd21... The video about podcasting in the classroom had so many wonderful ideas and it definitely convinced me that using podcasts will be a benefit to my classroom. I liked the idea of uploading your lecture to a classroom blog so that parents can listen and learn, and also for students that are absent can hear the lecture and ultimately do not have to miss any important materials.

What I found to be the most useful on this website was the videos explaining garageband and audacity. I have a mac and completely forgot that I had garageband; I have never even used it. The video explained absolutely everything I would need to know when using this application. This will help me so much when my group and I make our podcast. I was originally pretty stressed out, but now that I know how to do this ( and have also watched 1st graders make a podcast!) I feel rather confident and excited about this project.

0 comments: