Contact Info

WW2 Timelime

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

PS 22

These children are amazing! They were very touching and seemed so heartfelt. It is unbelievable how much power children hold in their hands. The fact that a huge celebrity found these children online and want them to be a part of their show is incredible. These children now see what big things they can do with their life if they only put themselves out there to succeed. As a teacher, I will have my students post their work online because I feel it will give them a sense of success. From this EDM class, I have gained so much respect and perspective on my work. When I am able to see what great things I can do, then I feel proud of myself and only push myself harder. I think it will show my children that they can connect to the rest of the world with a push of a button. Children today need to know that they can achieve anything that put their mind to, and I feel that blogging and using the web will give them a sense of accomplishment.

1) My first example is none other than amazing little Kaia.
She is so young, but holds the world in her hands. Through her father and teachers who care about her, she has admirers from every walk of life. Her story is one that is priceless, and people love to be a part of it and continue the connection.

Kaia's Story



2) My second example is EVERY child in the world that is a part of Comments4Kids. I know this is such a general example, but I think this program is beyond powerful. These children are getting comments from people all over the world, and I know it is making a large impact on their lives. These children are so young and do not have a clue of the great things they are witnessing. Not every school aged child gets to be a part of the web and they do not get to connect with people from all over. These children who are a part of this are truly going to do great things with their lives, because their teachers introduced them to something wonderful at a young age.

Support Blogging

0 comments: