Contact Info

WW2 Timelime

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sorrowful Goodbye




EDM 310 has been a learning experience that I will never forget. The only thing that comes to mind is good luck.

Good luck to Dr. Strange and the staff for their future with this course. I think you guys have done amazing things that we will all be grateful for at one point or another. There has been a lot of effort and hard work put into reinventing this course and I think it has been successful. I have learned an immense amount of material that I can not wait to introduce to my future students. Through this learning experience I feel much more confident and qualified to be in front of a classroom. I truly hope to keep in touch throughout the semesters.
Thank you so much for your hard work.

Classmates, its been real. I feel that we haven't spent much time together because of the hybrid change. Although, I enjoyed getting to know each of you through your presentations at the start of the semester. I hope that you all enjoyed this course and learned about tools that will help you in your future classroom. I hope to keep in touch with many of you through social networking sites :)

0 comments: