Contact Info

WW2 Timelime

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Wonderful PLE

This makes my heart so happy to know that there are teachers out there who do amazing things for their students. This student was so organized and mature beyond her years. She uses technology for every aspect of school, and you can tell she truly cares. I have to admit that PLE/PLN is in no way as sophisticated as hers, but it was experience for me to view hers and get good ideas. She showed how simple it was to store everything she needed on that one page. She was able to access everything online from her home page. I was very impressed with some of her tools, and it will definitely help me when teaching my students how to create and maintain PLN's. I am even more inspired by her teacher! The fact that it is a completely paperless course is so exciting to me. This video shows that it is possible to do that, and that the students work better that way.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life.

I lovvvvvved this! So creative and simple, yet to inspiring. I hope that everyone simply felt better about themselves after viewing this video. We should remind ourselves daily that we are doing great things with our lives and to always keep our head up and keep truckin' along. Hopefully, every night before we go to bed, we can feel that we were better today than yesterday. I feel this is a great theory to keep yourself happy with life. For example, I am proud of myself tonight because I taught little girls how to dance. When we become teachers we will constantly be faced with negativity, doubt, and stress. Some simple philosophy as this can keep us going. It is truly interesting to look at humankind as each individual being a simple sentence. After careful consideration, I consider my sentence to be...

"She taught hundreds of girls how to dance and to love it like she did."
Dance is the poetic baring of the soul through motion. ~ Scott Nilsson © 2001

0 comments: