Contact Info

WW2 Timelime

Monday, January 25, 2010

Yeah KSU!

I am sure this video accurately represent a good portion of college students' experiences. My favorite part was learning that a college day equals 26.5 hours. Nice. To me, this institution is more of a stressful program that costs too much money, than a positive learning experience. It would be nice to come to class and just learn, instead of worrying about due dates and cramming for tests. One of my fears in life is that I will not be ready to enter the educational field after graduating.

I am not sure what I would add to this video. I loved that there were never any spoken words. It was like the students were being silenced and only had thoughts about their college experiences. It was like they were not allowed to talk about it. I think some of the signs should have expressed feelings and not just facts, just to mix it up a little. I'm not sure about this yet, but it might have been neat for the students to be dressed as they were, and then the next shot have them in the same room, but wearing all one color. I don't know; it would almost be as if they were expressing they were as one whole, whether that be good or bad.

0 comments: